Forms and Resources
Applying to Circles
Resources for Current Circle Clients & Victims
Applying to the Board of Directors
- WCCC Protocol Manual
- WCCC Brochure
- Volunteer Brochure
- Accountability Circles - Quick Overview, Full Protocol
- Community Thread - WCCC is a member of Community Thread. Find information about our current volunteer opportunities.
- Living Justice Press - Devoted to Restorative Justice and Peacemaking
- Peacemaking Circles: From Crime to Community by Kay Parris, Barry Stuart, and Mark Wedge
- Minnesota Department of Corrections - Restorative Justice
- Minnesota Justice Foundation - WCCC works closely with the Minnesota Justice Foundation to place law students in circles. Find information about our current volunteer opportunities.
- Minnesota Restorative Services Coalition
- Prison Fellowship Ministries - Includes a very comprehensive list of other restorative justice websites!
- Fellowship of Reconciliation - An organization of people of faith committed to a nonviolent world of justice, peace, and freedom. This web site includes comprehensive links to organizations working for peace.
- Tubman - Family Crisis and Support Services - Tubman helps women, children and families struggling with relationship violence, substance abuse and mental health throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul.